Solid football signers @ team camps?

With camps coming up I was wondering which players are good bets when it comes to signing. This is my first year of TTM autos and I've only done baseball so far. I'd like to start getting some customs ready to send out at the beginning of the team camps.

Also, typically is it better to wait to send until the regular season since it is a bigger window or try the camps?

I've skimmed through the TTMM but it seems like a good portion of the returns are from former players. If anyone could help me out I'd appreciate it.

Thanks!
    Alex
    Baseball Low End Trade List: Hidden Content Football Low End Trade List: Hidden Content

Looking For: Braves Stars- C. Jones, G. Maddux, H. Aaron, F. Freeman, D. Swanson, R. Acuna, etc. Falcons- M. Ryan, J. Jones, D. Freeman, M. Vick, D. Sanders, etc. UGA Alumni- T. Gurley, A.J. Green, M. Stafford, etc.

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    don't know if this helps but i guess ill post it. i sent to quintin demps and quintin mikell last year during the regular season. then i got them back in june of this year so i don't know if its just the Eagles that do this or what

Quote Originally Posted by Aharvey View Post
    With camps coming up I was wondering which players are good bets when it comes to signing. This is my first year of TTM autos and I've only done baseball so far. I'd like to start getting some customs ready to send out at the beginning of the team camps.

Also, typically is it better to wait to send until the regular season since it is a bigger window or try the camps?

I've skimmed through the TTMM but it seems like a good portion of the returns are from former players. If anyone could help me out I'd appreciate it.

Thanks!
    Alex
    The reason that most of the returns are from retired players is that the TTMM was not around during last football season. Baseball, racing and maybe the very end of basketball and Hockey were going on when this application hit. I am sure that we will see tons of TTMs entering our mailboxes and going to the TTMM in a few months!
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content

I understand. I know the TTMM is new and growing but that's why I had to ask, because I haven't seen too man successes in there yet. I'm new to this so I don't have any experience from past season to determine who to send to. I'm just trying to see which NFL players are known to sign well TTM. Thanks!
    Baseball Low End Trade List: Hidden Content Football Low End Trade List: Hidden Content

Looking For: Braves Stars- C. Jones, G. Maddux, H. Aaron, F. Freeman, D. Swanson, R. Acuna, etc. Falcons- M. Ryan, J. Jones, D. Freeman, M. Vick, D. Sanders, etc. UGA Alumni- T. Gurley, A.J. Green, M. Stafford, etc.

Anyone else know any football players that sign consistantly at team camps?

I sent to Mark Sanchez c/o the jets and received it in 2 weeks personalized. that was the only one i have had success with in football though.

Not to be a downer, but I heard those were stamps.

I had these 09 RC's TTM.

Mike Mickens
    David Veikune
    Brennan Marion
    Shonn Greene
    James Casey
    Sherrod Martin
    Quinn Johnson
    Stephen McGee
    Mark Sanchez < - stamped