Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

anyone ever sent a baseball TTM and had a success?

I need the bench players autos for the Astros and was curious if anyone has had success sending a ball through the mail and actually got it signed? I'd be interested to hear. thanks.

A few days ago I sent a baseball to Bob Feller with his $10 donation, so I should be getting it soon. I'll give an update!

I have sent many baseballs ttm and gotten them back. I have gotten Mike Mussina, Dave Winfield, Duke Snider, and Don Larsen all ttm on baseballs.

I know Paul Molitor signs baseballs TTM. Check out some of the members at SCF who have got items back from Molitor.

TTM Success

I have received Mike Mussina, Andy Petitte, Bobby Thomson, Bud Selig, and George Steinbrenner (before he got sick) TTM. Petitte was sent during ST and the others during the offseason.

i sent a ball to bob feller and he signed it so it still works

Only certain players sign TTM- on the astros it's mainly just cooper.

Astros signers: Cecil Cooper, Hunter Pence, Chris Burke, Art Howe, Brad Ausmus, Miguel Tejada, and others. What bench players are you looking for? Send me a PM and I can help.

visit the ttm central on here just down the page from here you get a better answer to your question

mike

I have gotton Mariano Rivera, Cameron Maybin, and Bobby Doerr.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast