Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Amazing. Congrats.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See armydad1982's Items on eBay

Sweet looking set!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spartanguy2005's Items on eBay

sweet set! im so jealous!

Country
    See wheeler281's Items on eBay

Filthy McNasty!

SCF Rewards
    Country

The most insane part of this set is the fact there is not one dud looking patch. All ore multi-SICK colors or nameplates minus the giants and packers who only have 2 colors on their jerseys. This is the second time I scrolled through this and its just as much fun to look at the second time haha. And I'm sure it will be the third and fourth. Congrats on the BIG achievement. I'm sure it was fun to put together

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow amazing!!! Love all the patches! What are your plans with it To just keep in your pc or hope to possibly sell it off down the road?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Hoops-collector's Items on eBay

That set ROCKS!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Brandt504's Items on eBay

The most insane part of this set is the fact there is not one dud looking patch. All ore multi-SICK colors or nameplates minus the giants and packers who only have 2 colors on their jerseys. This is the second time I scrolled through this and its just as much fun to look at the second time haha. And I'm sure it will be the third and fourth. Congrats on the BIG achievement. I'm sure it was fun to put together

Thanks a lot man! I tried to do only 2 color or more patches. Only one I am not too big on is the Brohm, but I got a super good deal on it!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Brandt504's Items on eBay

Wow amazing!!! Love all the patches! What are your plans with it To just keep in your pc or hope to possibly sell it off down the road?

Thanks man! Ya I am going to hold onto it for now. I have had some super big offers on it but I think the 08 rookie crop is worth holding onto for a while.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow that is quite a feat. You picked a great set and they look great. Congrats!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234