Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1.5 boxes 08-09 SPA

1.5 boxes 08-09 SPA

I've hit my ten posts and now I can finally put up scans from the other half of the SPA box I split with darkqug:

As for the big pull from the box...

This is, by far, the nicest PC pull I've ever had, dating back to 1992 when I first got heavily into the hobby. I haven't been actively collecting since about 1997, but pulling this card has piqued my interest once again.

And now for the second (full) box of SPA:

Base cards of Ovie and Sid, and...

Future Watch AUs Fabian Brunnstrom & Brian Lee, Holo FX Rick DiPietro & Dany Heatly

Future Watch (non-AUs) Tom Cavanagh, Jesse Winchester, Future Watch Limited (/100) Adam Pineault, and Notables: Gretzky, Gordie, and Jeremy Roenick.

"It's not so much me as it's Roenick; he's good."

And finally, the big pull from box #2...

Redemption Sign of the Times Duos Peter Mueller/Kyle Turris

All cards (sans the Crosby) are FS/FT.
    Last edited by Calabrin; 07-15-2009 at 08:59 PM.

Sweet pull on the Crosby. Congrats

I told you before, but you did really well on both boxes, Brian. You should quit the hobby while you're ahead.

Really great 1 and a half boxes, some awesome hits especially the Crosby!
    Collecting:
    Lee Stempniak
    (96.9%, 28 1/1's, 5 Gamers, 3 Sticks) & Cal Clutterbuck (91.0%, 21 1/1's, 1 Stick)
    Also always looking for Paul Stastny & Current Sabres RC's
    Click link for: Hidden Content or Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast