Arrow Trade day with a great member who was in town !! Shoutout !!!

Well leapards40(ty) was in town as his sister is going thinking about going to ohio state ? At least i think thats what they said. Anyways they were in today and we meet up at our local mall and he busted some boxes and we traded. I trade some card for his pc including a keller patch /10, a sweet patch and some freemans and some other stuff. Anyways was cool to hang with him and his dad , very nice people and it was really fun ! Heres the goods , sorry no scans :(

- Ray Rice spa 2 color patch auto
    - Brandon Petigrew College Ties Auto /50
    - Brian Robiskie Hereos Auto /199 - PC :)
    - Don Maynard Letterman (09 icons)
    - Alex Karras Letterman (09 icons)
    - Steve Young Classics gu
    Then there was some smaller gu and inserts we swapped and overall it was cool. He's a great member and scf is lucky to have a kid like him !! Very Cool kid ! Sorry for the long read just wanted to share !

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com

Quote Originally Posted by GotBrady12 View Post

thanks alot man thanks again for the trade posting up my break

Thanks guys !

Ty is was certainly fun man ! Glad we could meet and trade !

Quote Originally Posted by GotBrady12 View Post
    Thanks guys !

Ty is was certainly fun man ! Glad we could meet and trade !

It was alot of fun i am almost back...... i am using my sisters cell phone to write this haha