Looking to sell, need some advice on how to start

I'm basically looking to move most of my non PC stuff. Really looking to get out of basketball and hockey, move most of the wrestling and racing, and even some of my 2 main sports, baseball and football. Wondering what the best way to go about listing this stuff for sell because between my base, inserts, rookies, jerseys, autos and whatever else there is, it will be one long list.

So my question is, to the experienced sellers on here, and also buyers(since you'll be reading my sales posts), how do you list/like cards to be listed. I would like to list the cards with my price next to it(also stating that I am flexible in the pricing). I've seen some people with the prices in the titles of photobuckets, but I think having the price right in the thread on my list is the best option. Your input is appreciated, and hopefully I'll be selling to some of you in the near future. (Sorry, the SPA's, not in this sale..had to say it since everyone loves them!)

2. SCC End 2017
    start the auctions at a penny and let it fly.
    COMC.COM Cards For Sale: Hidden Content

I COLLECT HIGH END TRUE AUTO RCS OF LEBRON JAMES, TOM BRADY, CONNOR MCDAVID & SIDNEY CROSBY.

I'd say list the cards by Rookies, Autos, GU, and inserts. Then list by price or set.
    I collect MATS SUNDIN & NIKOLAI KULEMIN! Hidden Content (UPDATING)
    My Complete Kulemin Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

I'd say sepertate by RC, Auto, Gu, etc... Then within that sort by year and set. Also, I think it would be good to put the team name of they guy in the card.

Thanks for the advise. I'm definitely breaking my cards down into groups to sell. Now I am working on basketball rookies(if anyone likes 90s stuff, like Shaq and Zo Mourning check it out when I get it up, haha) since that's one of the sports I'd like to get out of. (
    My sell list reads like this:
    over $1(better and higher end stuff) prices listed next to each card
    $1

and I have the cards listed in order of year and brand..

good idea?

SOunds pretty good, although, unless you are selling lower end stuff or selling dirt cheap, the over $1 category may be pretty large.