Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2009 A&G RIP Card /50

SCF Rewards
    Country

2009 A&G RIP Card /50

Hey everyone, today I just busted a box of 09 A&G and was lucky enough to pull the case hit, Ryan Ludwick RIP Card 45/50! I don't buy a lot of high end stuff so this about as big of a hit as I'm ever going to pull out of a pack! I'm trying to decide what to do w/ it, one just like it just sold for $75 on the bay, and last years RIP cards #'d to 50 book for $200, I have an overwhelming urge to just tear it open, but something just sounds wrong about mutalating a card that just sold for $75, so I thought I would try to do something in the middle and put it up for trade so I will take offers if anyone is interested, As everyone knows I love Reds stuff but for this I will entertain just about anything of roughly the same value, Vintage/Autos and so forth, no prospects please! PLMK if there's any serioius interest out in SCF land! If not I'll probably just roll the dice and crack it open! Thanks and Happy Trading!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I would personally open it myself because you can sell even the common insert for 20-40 or if it is a better player even more. You can even sell the ripped card.

SCF Rewards
    Country

That's very true Diamond, I'm a gambler by nature anyway so I'll probably rip it anyway, just thought I'd dangle it and see what was out there before I did!

SCF Rewards
    Country

if you do ripped it, let us know what you got.

SCF Rewards
    Country

avstars I absolutely will, and if it's not something amazing it'll probably be for trade!

SCF Rewards
    Country

does the flashlight trick work on these?

SCF Rewards
    Country

haha I wish, but hey my wife is a nurse at a hospital, I bet she could pay the radiology tech $20 to zap it with the x-ray! just kidding!

Country
    See JettaMKII's Items on eBay

just rip it, you know you want to.

Country

pm sent

SCF Rewards
    Country

PM returned!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast