Thread: 1st Show and Tell in a while

1st Show and Tell in a while

Well I finally got around to scanning some stuff that has come in over the past long while (since before my family issues dragged me away from the hobby) and I thought I'd show some off!

First we have a bunch of cards that I've traded for/ebay'd and pulled from packs...

And last but certainly not least is the start of my Brett Carson collection. If anyone has any others, bring them my way! (he's my cousin so I want them all!)

Thanks for looking!

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center

I never say never but it would take one serious offer! lol

Sweet Helm and Carsons! PM me if the Helm is FT.

Hey Pig, did you get that Helm BD gold on the Bay, I was bidding on that one....LOL Great pickups, cant wait to see the new crop of Wings RC's soon!!!!!!

Nope I've had this one for a few months. Got it from someone here a while back. I was watching that eBay one to see where it went at though. lol

Great pickups, that Helm /10 is awesome
    Collecting:
    Lee Stempniak
    (96.9%, 28 1/1's, 5 Gamers, 3 Sticks) & Cal Clutterbuck (91.0%, 21 1/1's, 1 Stick)
    Also always looking for Paul Stastny & Current Sabres RC's
    Click link for: Hidden Content or Hidden Content