Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1

    Anyone doing Brassard letterman? Have a B available

    checking to see if anyone is doing his nameplate


  2. #2
    im interested in it. would you do a Tretiak Auto for it or a Gagne Auto??

  3. #3

  4. #4

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Richards 18 View Post
    im interested in it. would you do a Tretiak Auto for it or a Gagne Auto??
    not too interested unless it's the jersey auto, that's the regular superlative auto correct?

    Quote Originally Posted by taarboy View Post
    CMB def interested
    i didn't see anything in the same value range for a single card?.. tell me if i missed a category. i compliment you on your neals though, there are a couple very sharp looking cards there, nice pc


    littlekane, pmmed :)

  6. #6

  7. #7
    i like that mueller, how much of a difference in value are we talking between the two

  8. #8

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by delacroixandora View Post
    i like that mueller, how much of a difference in value are we talking between the two
    I think the Brassard is $80 and the Mueller is $120

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by tand View Post
    I think the Brassard is $80 and the Mueller is $120
    ok deal.. ;)..

    how about the kane opc premier.. i've never had my hands on one of those rcs yet, nice looking cards

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •