Hockey lot for trade for football

Hey guys I'm not much of a hockey player but I have a couple boxes worth of SP Authentic hockey I was wanting to move for 1-3 decent football cards. If anyone is interested please PM me with an offer. I mainly collect Packers cards but am open to almost anything that is of comparable value. Thanks!

Here is the folder of the stuff I am talking about....

http://s221.photobucket.com/albums/d...nerdog/Hockey/

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    So u have just the one box of SPA then?
    Brian

I can use the Peckham /100 & the Berglund auto

Quote Originally Posted by duffenuff View Post
    So u have just the one box of SPA then?
    Brian

It was 2 boxes worth of hits from this years SPA.

Quote Originally Posted by pef87 View Post
    I can use the Peckham /100 & the Berglund auto

Really looking to move the whole lot together.

there are three autos per box so i think you propably got hosed but anyways.. have a nice day. I f there was more to it I might be interested.
    Brian

I have a ton of Football I'd move for hockey. Any interest in 08 Topps Chrome?

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousD82 View Post
    I have a ton of Football I'd move for hockey. Any interest in 08 Topps Chrome?

Depending on what it was. I'm not looking for a bunch of base cards.

I only have the good stuff: Refractors (XFractor, Blue, Regular), Favre junk, RC's and some autos... send me a PM and I will get you a list when I'm home

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousD82 View Post
    I only have the good stuff: Refractors (XFractor, Blue, Regular), Favre junk, RC's and some autos... send me a PM and I will get you a list when I'm home

Sorry man lot was traded already.