Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

LeBron Signed Basketball- Is it Real?

Just got this in the mail, bought it off a reputable seller on eBay, he answered all my questions, ball looks real IMO, and the ball and certificate have matching holograms. The ball is authenticated by Millenium Signature Authentication Group. Just want to get some opinions.

One more thing. The ball is flat. I have a case for it. Should I pump it up before I put it in the case? Let me know.

All opinions and answers are appreciated. Thanks everyone!
    Last edited by mufinman009; 07-16-2009 at 02:22 PM.

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    the "2" looks a little shady but the rest looks real

Cool ball.
    Lets go out and shoot some hoops now. ;)

Here are some authentic autographs we can compare it to, then u can decide.

Just out of curiosity, how much did u buy it for? Thanks

I paid $150 delivered. The signatures look pretty similar. What do you think?

They do look similiar. I think though the card's signature is more squished and scrunched together and the basketball is more spread apart and with less detail. It's not my desiscion to make because it's a close call and I think $150 is a lot more on the cheaper side so it makes me a littly iffy but I don't totally know for sure. Thanks, Peyton

Quote Originally Posted by mufinman009 View Post
    I paid $150 delivered. The signatures look pretty similar. What do you think?
    you have to understand that Lebrons auto on flat items such as cards is different than that on a ball. i've seen a legit ball before and i dont see anything screaming "fake". sweet pickup

Yeah but I got it cheaper because it's not UDA and memoribila never sells high on eBay anyways.

Thanks VLAD. Just one thing guys. If LeBron is a UD Exclusive, then how can he have authenticated memoribilia for a company other than UD?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast