Thread: Weird Nationals Question...

Weird Nationals Question...

...but I need an answer, haha. My question is what should I wear to the Nationals? Should I wear Packers or Ohio State stuff since I'm a huge fan, or will that just cause dealers to look to get more $$$ from me for those cards? Any help is appreciated!
    Hidden Content
    I collect Packers, Buckeyes, Indians, Blue Jackets, Anthony Schlegel, and Nikita Nikitin
    R.I.P Stefanie Spielman, Dante Lavelli, Bob Feller, Jack Tatum

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com

What? I'm actually curious because I won't have a lot of cash and I'd like to spend as little as possible.
    Hidden Content
    I collect Packers, Buckeyes, Indians, Blue Jackets, Anthony Schlegel, and Nikita Nikitin
    R.I.P Stefanie Spielman, Dante Lavelli, Bob Feller, Jack Tatum

Honestly i dont think it matters..Most dealers atleast SHOULD already have prices listed on everything..When spending this much money for a table ($1,000) I'd hope you have prices listed, no prices means i leave and dont ask...

However i will be wearing a different jersey everyday!

Verlander one day, Reggie Bush the next, then T.O. and finally Roy Williams
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

LoL just wear a white T and Now U dont know to worry about the dealers jerking you around....

Without a doubt, Wolf T shirt. Should you question my suggestion, read the "testimonials" within the attached link.

http://www.amazon.com/Three-Wolf-Moo...7799790&sr=8-1