Thread: Press Pass At The Nationals

Press Pass At The Nationals

Press Pass Inc. brings back their popular box redemption programs to The National Sports Collectors Convention at the I-X Center in Cleveland, OH, July 29 -August 2. Collectors purchase a hobby box of 2009 Press Pass Eclipse, Premium, or Stealth NASCAR trading cards from a dealer at the show and bring the box to the Press Pass booth (#1041). Collectors then open the box with a Press Pass representative and share their opinions on the product. Upon completion, collectors receive a blind-wrapped foil pack that will contain one autograph or dual memorabilia card from a wide variety of popular drivers such as Jeff Gordon, Dale Earnhardt Jr., Tony Stewart, Jimmie Johnson, Kevin Harvick, Carl Edwards, and Mark Martin.

New for 2009 is a daily “box wars” promotion involving the most upscale release in NASCAR trading card history: Press Pass Showcase. Collectors can bring their 3-pack Showcase boxes to the Press Pass booth each day at the designated time for a group box break (Wed. 7:00p, Thurs. & Fri. 2:00p, Sat. 12:00p & 2:00p). At each “box wars” session, collectors will vie for exclusive “1 of 1” race-used memorabilia cards (1 winner per session) plus be entered into a drawing for an unbelievable grand prize of a limited edition NASCAR 50th Anniversary Lithograph signed by 34 of NASCAR’s 50 greatest drivers. The lithograph, which measures 25” x 39” and has an estimated value of over $5,000, will be on display at the booth. The winner of the lithograph will be chosen on Saturday immediately after the 2:00 box break.

2. Kronozio
    I also heard PP2 boxes qualify for the free 'bonus pack' at the end...hopefully that's true, b/c I'll probably scoop up a couple of PP2 boxes, just because they'll be the cheapest out of those listed, haha. Maybe I'll get lucky and hit a nice Jimmie for free! Can't wait!

I thought that you could win that from ShowCase as well (NASCAR 50th Anniversary Lithograph ) as a redemption right from the box?

Brennan

It is a redemption in the box...there's more than 1...

Oh, I didn't know that. I thought that was a 1/1. Thanks for the info. That would be cool to win though. Lots of awesome sigs on there.

Brennan