It's just Summer League, but Anthony Morrow goes off for 47 points!!!

Yes, Anthony Morrow has done it again and has just scored 47 points against the Hornets! Yes, I know it is still the Summer League, but very impressing. He has shown that he can do this in an NBA game though.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Yea he scored 47 against the clippers, the man has a shot, he's a beast, this will be his break out year

walter..

And Anthony Randolph got 42 the other day. The Warriors are looking good for the future.

if somone has the game please upload it at youtube, really want to watch this

wow, i didn't hear about Anthony Randolph's 42...the Warriors also won last night so they might actually be playing a little bit of defense!! lol

Very impressive performances - I think they happened on back-to-back nights too!