Puck Daddy's 10 can't-miss games of the 2009-10 NHL season

By Sean Leahy
    Christmas in July. That's what this time of year is for hockey fans. First, we get the frenzy that is the opening of the free-agent market on July 1; and then the day after the Major League Baseball All-Star Game, we get our hands on the next NHL schedule.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/blog/puc...urn=nhl,176945
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

2. Kronozio
    Leafs VS habs opening night! OOOOOOO how sweet its gonna be! GO LEAFS GO! GO LEAFS GO! GO LEAFS GO!
    Hidden Content / Hidden Content
    My Maple Leaf Collection! (Work in Progress)
    Defeat does not rest lightly on their shoulders.

Hidden Content

Looking forward to the 1st meeting between Pittsburgh and Washington.

Best series of the playoffs will carry over. Hope its on TSN.

Of course the Leafs season opener is a can't miss. Big Leafs D vs tiny Habs Forwards. A pounding is coming! Just gotta stay out of the box with them.
    Last edited by swats; 07-17-2009 at 09:40 AM.

There will definately be some great games to watch. There was only one game I didn't agree with as a top 10 to watch: Calgary vs. Florida because it will be great for the first 5 minutes and then will soon become a snooze-a-thon. I would maybe consider replacing Calgary vs. Florida with Dec. 21 - NY Islander vs. Tampa Bay. Tavares vs. Hedman and also Tavares vs. Stamkos. The New York Islanders have had so many changes over the summer that I can't believe I feel excited to watch a few of their games. Heck, even opening night they play Pittsburgh at home!

I cant wait for the chance at Brothers Schenn playing aginst each other - especially forward vs defense match up between brothers.....
    Tue Jan 26, 2010 Kings @ Maple Leafs