Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

What is your White Whale? The one card you can't find!

Hey gang,

Just wondering what everyone's White Whale is -- the one card you have searched high and low for and just cannot find! (Obviously super-short prints would spring to mind, but that's obvious.. what else!?).

Maybe we can help each other locate these elusive cards - if they even exist!?

Mine would have to be a Patrick Roy 1998-99 UD Choice StarQuest Gold #SQ3.. it has a print run of 100 and a bv of $120.00 (in fact, I've never seen ANY of the StarQuest Gold cards in person or online, let alone the Patrick Roy I want!).

So what about YOU?

Happy collecting & best of luck landing your white whale!
    Cheers,
    Halo

Topps MLB Venezuelan's :( ANY year
    Perfection is not attainable. But if we chase perfection, we can catch excellence.
    As of May 2017 ~ STILL Collect the following --> ALL 01-04 UD SP Legendary cuts Mlb G/U *Also, Topps insert Sp's.
    1985T Mlb mini's issue(Canadian release)
    Vintage & Modern issues: Have old school players but want current players? I may want them, please Pm me.Thank You | GINTER G/U

1990 Action Packed Bo Jackson football 24k gold card ...

Just found the 1991 a couple months ago ...

Can't find the 90 though :(

Don't laugh. But back when I was buying Action Packed I always wanted to get a diamond card. Till this day I still never saw one.

Quote Originally Posted by sportzking View Post
    Don't laugh. But back when I was buying Action Packed I always wanted to get a diamond card. Till this day I still never saw one.

What?!?!?! There's a diamond card in Action Packed? Does that mean there's ANOTHER Bo Jackson out there I need?

Another White Whale!

2008 LCM Devin Thomas FF Quad Auto Black 1/1 Dual Logo Shield

I had the Emmitt Smith diamond Action Packed. And I think I traded it for something baseball but it has been soooo long ago. I don't think there is a diamond stud of Bo Jackson. I don't think he had his ears pierced and on all the cards of those I have seen the diamond was placed on their ear as an earring on the card. There is a Jerry Rice, Emmitt, and Michael Irvin studs. Those are all I know of. My white whale is an UNgraded 1950 Topps Feltback Ernie Stautner rookie. I see tons of graded ones that are all waaaaaaay over book but I want a nice ungraded one that is priced around book. It is the ONLY rookie I need to complete my All-Time Steelers rookie set.

Quote Originally Posted by y2jbrak View Post
    I had the Emmitt Smith diamond Action Packed. And I think I traded it for something baseball but it has been soooo long ago. I don't think there is a diamond stud of Bo Jackson. I don't think he had his ears pierced and on all the cards of those I have seen the diamond was placed on their ear as an earring on the card. There is a Jerry Rice, Emmitt, and Michael Irvin studs. Those are all I know of. My white whale is an UNgraded 1950 Topps Feltback Ernie Stautner rookie. I see tons of graded ones that are all waaaaaaay over book but I want a nice ungraded one that is priced around book. It is the ONLY rookie I need to complete my All-Time Steelers rookie set.

Whew ... That's a relief to know about the Bo ... Thanks for posting the info ...

i have 10 of the diamond baseball cards, they are numbered to 100...i can send you a scan if you want

Quote Originally Posted by sportzking View Post

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast