Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Talking Chris "Knuckles" Nilan arrested for stealing a pair of swim trunks

I guess the signings he did for the Canadiens Centennial cards weren't enough.

http://www.patriotledger.com/sports/...th-Shore-Plaza

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    i liked the part in the story....

that he tried to punch the security guard,

and MISSED!!!

either that guard had some cat like reflexes, ninja training or maybe slipped on a banana peel, right before the punch was thrown,

or Nilan was drunk?

Why else would he try & steal swim shorts & take a swing at a security guard?

just funny.

Couldn't he just buy a pair at Wal-Mart or Target if he couldn't afford them at Lord & Taylor? haha

He should sell the trunks to ITG, they can cut it up into swatches...maybe signed.

Quote Originally Posted by nyiforce View Post
    He should sell the trunks to ITG, they can cut it up into swatches...maybe signed.
    I'm just glad they weren't Speedos.

Quote Originally Posted by nyiforce View Post
    that would be good and a way to raise soem funds doe this down and out player. That is NUTS!!

Don
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

Quote Originally Posted by doniceage View Post
    that would be good and a way to raise soem funds doe this down and out player. " That is NUTS!!"

Don
    That goes with senrabs' comment

Oh god speedos! :O
    Hidden Content / Hidden Content
    My Maple Leaf Collection! (Work in Progress)
    Defeat does not rest lightly on their shoulders.

Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast