Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See webstersjk's Items on eBay

Just returned from UFC 100

And wow, what a weekend. Too much to talk about, so I won't

My wife and I got plenty of autographs and photos with the fighters during the expo. My personal highlights include Royce Gracie, Rampage and Big Nog ... But there were plenty, plenty more.

I also got some neat sportscards, including UFC 100 patch cards of GSP, Brock Lesnar and Chuck Liddell, all numbered to /499, as well as several UFC 100 Topps 5-card packs that contain cards of Thiago Alves, Dan Henderson, Michael Bisping and Frank Mir, as well as a poster card.

I haven't had a chance to get any photos or scans into the computer yet, but will do so by the end of the week.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See j80rice's Items on eBay

excited to hear stories and see scans man (of course they will just make me jealous!)

when you have time to decide if any of your stuff is FT, LMK. Thanks man

SCF Rewards
    Country

D@mn, good for you.... I went to the Viewing at Radio city, i got Frankie edgar to sign a Round 1 patch card and got Matt Hammils auto..... Wish i could have made the expo or UFC 100 live, oh well , just keep us posted on your adventures....