Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See schwood's Items on eBay

Looking for Letter Auto of Bruins Letter 'R'...

I am looking to trade for a Letter Auto of a Bruins player. I am specifically looking for the letter 'R'. I don't care who it is. The card just has to be with the Bruins and have the Bruins letter colors on it. I don't know who they even have, but I need one for my collection. LMK if you have anything.

THe problem you may see is that I don't have any Hockey Cards for trade. I can trade other sports for it, and would gladly trade in your favor. Not looking to break the bank, but if it were the right card, I would gladly over trade for it.

LMK. Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Bumpity Bump Bump Bumpity Bump...

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Haven't gotten any hits on this yet.

I have updated my New Stuff section with what I have gotten recently. Have a few more to add as well (Michael Stanton Razor Letterman Auto). Would gladly trade in your favor for one of these. Obviously not ridiculously in your favor, but it would depend on what it is.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (7)
    Country

i don't have a "R" i only have "L" and "T" check my bucket in my PC if ur interested in it. they are for trade.
    if not i just put a hit on ur thread :)

pm me

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Nice stuff...

Man, you got some nice stuff in your PC. Is that stuff all for trade? What are you looking to trade for? Unfortunately on the Letters, I was looking for Autos. Thanks for the look. If any of the other stuff is for trade, I might be interested. Unfortunately, my PC is Not For Trade. So, if you are looking for stuff out of my PC for it, I am one that doesn't trade my PC at all. Sorry. LMK though.

i don't have a "R" i only have "L" and "T" check my bucket in my PC if ur interested in it. they are for trade.
    if not i just put a hit on ur thread :)

pm me

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (7)
    Country

hey i'm looking for peter Mueller cards(rc's auto's, jerseys, patches). and only some of my Bruins PC is for trade. the only reason why i'm trading some of my PC is because i'm trying to build another PC and some people liked my PC cards so thats why.