Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This could be goodbye

Country
    See 41mears41's Items on eBay

This could be goodbye

Someone was complaing that I was lying because I didn't post a thread about me possibly taking a break from the hobby. Well I don't have much money, and unless I find a job soon. I'll be out of the hobby for a while. It was fun so far, I hope to keep my PC, but I doubt I'll be trading, just selling.

Country

And by the way this isn't a cry for help or money or cards like some may think, this is saying thanks for the fun this site and hobby is.
    Last edited by Captngeetch; 07-22-2009 at 08:14 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kylefanbsb1963's Items on eBay

But Michigan doesnt =job. Nino

Nino....I'm in the Jackson area..so I know what you mean.

Don't let it get you down....the only thing keeping me sane now is, not only the family (the wife IS the best)..but my friends here at SCF and the trades that I do.

Country

Nino....I'm in the Jackson area..so I know what you mean.

Don't let it get you down....the only thing keeping me sane now is, not only the family (the wife IS the best)..but my friends here at SCF and the trades that I do.

Same, without my friends, my girlfriend (biggest help), or 99% of the people in this hobby, I wouldn't be happy. But knowing I am the first person from my family ever in college is a nice thought too

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See goalieboy3124's Items on eBay

yeah michigan is brutal! dont leave! you must not leave! just do what i've done. still post around but stop trading until you sort some stuff out. its been working for me

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Colorado Avalanche
    Twitter: @@DGeschwender See metalica7's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Nino you don't need to leave us, just do what Andy has done, just post around, stay active, things will come around, you don't have to constantly trade or buy or sell to be a member here!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I know how you feel, going to school definitely makes it hard to keep in this hobby. Even more so in the States! At least Canadian universities are relatively cheaper, good luck with the job hunt!

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Take all the time you need away from the hobby if it to pursue school which should be the first priority. Of course as others have said you can still pop in from time to time to chat and catch up>

Don

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Yeah.... if you've got to go, sorry to hear about it..... but there are things in life (like college) that are more important. Like others have said: Stick around, keep posting, and when you're in a better situation to be active in buying / trading.... start up again.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See roy.the.greatest's Items on eBay

nothing wrong to take a pause from the hobby. it is only a hobby.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast