Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

I'm willing to trade for Cade McNown cards

Willing to trade for game used, autos, graded, or numbered cards of him. I'd also like to trade for his rookies and base cards, but if all you have is rookies and base cards, I'd prefer to trade for several at once. Let me know what you want in return.

2. Kronozio
    Anyone have one?
    Hidden Content
    Current Wants: 08 Elite Zoning Commission Jerseys, HOF on-card autos, Nick Foles, Juron Criner
    I am moving on May 14th. If we made a deal and you have not sent yet, contact me for my new address.

I have a bunch of rookies, and a press pass jersey. I just have to find all of them. I will send you a note, when I find them.

Okay. I'm looking forward to the list.
    Hidden Content
    Current Wants: 08 Elite Zoning Commission Jerseys, HOF on-card autos, Nick Foles, Juron Criner
    I am moving on May 14th. If we made a deal and you have not sent yet, contact me for my new address.

The bowman chrome rc is worth $2. what are you looking for for it?
    Hidden Content

I have a handful of RC's and a few inserts. I'll send a list later this evening. Watch out for it.

Hidden Content | NFL HOF Player RC Collection: 192/258 (74.42%)
    Hidden Content | Hidden Content
    Always looking for vintage stars/semistars/rookies in all sports.

EarlhamMan
    I have a Skybox rc

Rodent

I have a bunch too when i canfind em

In the mean time can you fix ur www page, if its even working

thnx
    jay

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast