My WILLIAM GREEN cards are now 4 trade

OK gang......I decided I would put these up for trade. I will ONLY TRADE THESE for AUTOGRAPHS. In my sig line is the types of autographs I DO NOT want in trade. The $$ amounts next to certain cards are FIRM, I will not trade them for less than that!

Please post your tradelists here on this thread, or at least a link to your autograph tradelists. Please don't PM me a list, I will only check here. Don't ask me "what are you looking for" It says above what I am looking for.

Also, for those of you who are new to me, you need to click the link in my sig and read. It will save us both some time!! :)

I hate sounding harsh, but I am tired of waiting endlessly for trades to work, I want to decide, trade, and have my cards in a weeks time or less!!

WILLIAM GREEN CARDS: I will ONLY listen to offers of Autographs
    for these WG cards. The 3 color Green will ONLY be traded for
    an autograph with a BV of $40 or higher. I have no problem hanging
    on to these, so the trade offer must be autographs only, and No sage/press pass/etc.

02 Bowman's Best Jersey (brown)
    02 Donruss Gridiron Kings 3 Color Jersey (brown/white/orange) #d/400*****TRADE @ $40
    02 Fleer Hot Prospects Future Swatch RC 2 Color Jersey (brown/white) #d/1000***TRADE @ $35
    02 Fleer Hot Prospects Hot Materials Jersey (brown)
    02 Fleer Premium Fantasy Football Jersey (brown)
    02 Leaf Certified FF Ball #d/800
    02 Playoff Absolute RPM Ball #d/825
    02 Press Pass GU Jersey #d/225 (white)
    02 Press Pass JE Jersey #d/500 (white)***FACTORY DAMAGE NEAR JERSEY SWATCH- Will Trade for a $10-$12 Autograph
    02 SP Legendary Cuts Rookie Recruits Jersey (white)
    02 UD Sweet Spot Gallery Jersey (white)

Peace,
    Rima
    ~COLLECTING specific Chris Brown autos & multi color patches
    ~Collecting Hakeem Nicks, Stepfan Taylor, Mario Manningham, Geno Smith and Victor Cruz Auto's

TRADE LIST:
    Hidden Content

What are you looking for? lol....sorry Rima, I couldn't resist....
    Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 107/271 (39.5%)

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

ummm...Shadow?????...

now see what you did?????? LOL ;)
    ~Collecting Hakeem Nicks, Stepfan Taylor, Mario Manningham, Geno Smith and Victor Cruz Auto's

TRADE LIST:
    Hidden Content

*drools over Gridiron Kings card* if I only had autographs to trade....lol,sorry,i'll stop drooling now.

baseball
    1. 02 Bowmans Best rc Auto #175 of Earl Snyder.
    football
    1. 01 Bowmans Best auto #BB-DR of David Rivers.
    2. 01 Topps Archives "Rookie Reprint Auto" #AA-KA of Ken Anderson, redemption card good till 103003.
    3. 99 Collectors Edge Triumpt "Signed, Sealed & Delivered" #CC of Cecil Collins.
    4. 99 Skybox Autographics of Mikhael Ricks.
    basketball
    1. 01-02 Topps Expectations auto #TXA-JF of Joseph Forte.
    2. 00-01 Fleer Futures "Autographics on Location" of Shareef Abdur-Rahim book value is $80.
    3. 99-00 Skybox Authographics of Todd Fuller.
    4. 99-00 UD Hologrfx "UD Authentics" auto #RT of Robert Traylor.
    5. 00-01 Fleer Autographics of Brevin Knight.
    I would be interested in trading for any WG cards. Also interested in your Robinson Jersey and Chris Brown Auto.
    lmk if we can make a deal

hi,

The Chris Brown auto is no longer available, and the D. Robinson is pending right now!!

What type of BV does the Traylor auto have?? That would be the only one of interest to me....bummer the Kenny Anderson is a redemption :(

PLMK about the Traylor & Thanks!! :)

Peace,
    Rima

TRADE LIST:
    Hidden Content

I would say Traylor is a common so $8.
    the Anderson just needs to be redemmed I will send it in if I can't get it traded anyway.
    Billy

What brand and year is it from? Who does he play for?