Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don't think he was trying to discourage others from sharing their collections, just that the title of "supercollector" can be pretty ambiguous, and that others shouldn't feel inferior, or superior for that matter, based upon how many cards of a particular player they own.

Gotcha, I guess things get lost easily in translation in cyberspace without the ability to hear infliction in a persons voice and such.

Then again, I do know a few people who look down their nose at others because of who they collect and what they have, kind of sad...............

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (27)
    Country
    See Goalysgirl's Items on eBay

I have the second best Braydon Coburn Collection in the world. Theres a guy in Delaware, and he knows who he is, lol, that has the two shields and hsi Rarefied Roookies card 1/1. He has been gracious and offered to allow me a shot at one of the shields, but with haveibng three kids right now and a slew of things needed for the house, it may have to wait for a while. Outside of him, me and mr. GoSamAikenGo fight it out for the #2, and I liek to think I have him edged by a hair, lol. He has a few things i need, and I have a few things he needs. Best part abotu it though is we have all grown to work together and help each other out.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gretzky_collector's Items on eBay

I like to think I have the best Jordan Staal collection around, lol.

Anyone ever hear of Jeffrey Griffith (I think I spelled his name wrong) He has the most insane player collection in my opinion. He collects Gretzky cards. INSANE!!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (117)
    Country

When it comes to a single player it's gonna be hard to oust either Jeff (Gretzky) or Denis Angers (who most people would recognize from his 30000 or so feedback from 10-15 diff ebay ID's through the years). Denis' mountain of Roy and Brodeur stuff is absolutley astonishing.

D

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Chicago Blackhawks

I'll throw my Duncan Keith collection out there. As far as I know, no one on SCF collects him. I am trying to collect one of all his cards. I currently have 95/254 cards and 164 cards total. I even have one of him in the background on a Shane Doan card. If you take out his 1/1's (64), I am at 50% of his cards.

http://s493.photobucket.com/albums/r...20FOR%20TRADE/

littlekane check out my Hjalmarsson collection so far. I don't have the low #ed cards you do but I have 8 of the 11 letters for his UD Black Lettermen and a good amount of his Rookie cards, with another 3 or 4 incoming.

http://s493.photobucket.com/albums/r...20Hjalmarsson/

By the way, You guys have some awesome collections.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See darkar2007's Items on eBay

I like to think I have the best Jordan Staal collection around, lol.

Anyone ever hear of Jeffrey Griffith (I think I spelled his name wrong) He has the most insane player collection in my opinion. He collects Gretzky cards. INSANE!!!!!

He was in beckett a few years back wasnt he ? Yeah he has one of the nicest collections around and he is young to under 20

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See vanspronsen's Items on eBay

im almost certain i have the best Niklas Kronwall Collection with 3 1/1's and like 83% of all his cards
    I Collect Niklas Kronwall

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gretzky_collector's Items on eBay

He was in beckett a few years back wasnt he ? Yeah he has one of the nicest collections around and he is young to under 20

I still have the issue (2005), lol. It think he was 18 back then.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (12)
    Country
    See pata26's Items on eBay

I think I'm a good Voracek collector :)

-Complete Ultimate Rainbow (2 Shields)
    -Complete OPCP Rainbow
    -Complete BD Rainbow
    -Complete UD Black Lettermen /99 (one of each letter)

I'm not a man though :) Ahah.

SCF Rewards
    Country

i think i have the most complete oshie collection there is #1 there is some people that have like 10 cards and some that only collect his certain patches i have almost every card. I have the only spx patch,hg,ice patch,gold choice rc,mvp super script,Blank Back,and rookie materials patch /15 i have ever seen none of these i have not seen on ebay,here anywhere.

COMPLETED
    Ulimate Rainbow(only need 1/1 damaged)
    OPC
    BAP
    Upper deck 1/2

alot of others i cant think im already getting alot from cup but i do think i have the best pc my link is in my sig

I also think have the best chris mason pc there is i have almost every single card only missing a few i know he isnt that big but i consider my self as the best for him also its in my bucket the link.
    Last edited by OsgoodnMason; 08-13-2009 at 07:51 PM.

Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast