Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Hoops-collector's Items on eBay

Your hard work has paid off....................Congrats!!

Country
    See Gaff0057's Items on eBay

Great Job and im glad i was a little part in helping you get this title!! lol

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See glaspi2's Items on eBay

Thanks for all the comments so far guys.....i'm glad i'm able to share my collection with many true collectors in this forum :D

Thanks to all those that helped me achieve super collector status...i know there are a lot of you

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See pppanthers's Items on eBay

Sweet!! Congrats!!!! your top ten is SICK! Keep up the great work!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Congragulations bro!!!!!! My fav is the MJ Auto!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Congrats on joining the Super Collectors mate your top 10 is nasty, loving your work so far keep it up!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See glaspi2's Items on eBay

Thanks guys

It was really hard to come up with a top ten...There were so many other cards i could have put in, but i think i did alright :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Congrats man!

I'm sooo jealous!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Great effort on Supercollector mate!
    There's some absolutely beautiful cards in your PC man, keep it up.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Giuseppe has earned the Super Collectors title for his team collection of the Chicago Bulls. He finally picked up that elusive Jordan autograph a few months ago and currently has 296 different Chicago Bulls Auto and/or Game Used cards. He currently has 48 different Chicago Bulls players autographs.

Autographs - 128
    Game Used - 168

Here are his Top Ten cards!

#1)MJ ultimate collection auto (A Jordan auto has to be the keystone to every bulls collection)

#2)Derrick Rose Topps Chrome rc auto (My favorite player in the NBA right now and the future of the Bulls franchise)

#3)Dennis Rodman exquisite numbers pieces 3 color patch auto /91 (The Worm will be forever know for his antics and his hair, but I loved him as a Bull. He was such a hussle player. I loved when he use to dive in the crowd for loose balls.)

#4)Tyrus Thomas SPA rc 3 color patch auto /30 (This was a very significant card since it was my first high end trade on SCF and it came all the way from Switzerland)

#5)Ben Gordon Exquisite 3 color patch auto /100 (Another significant card since it was my very first exquisite card and 3 color patch auto)

#6)Toni Kukoc/Ron Harper chronology dual auto /90 (This is a great card from members of possibly the greatest basketball team of all time. Ron Harper doesn't have many autos out there which is awesome, and the "Croation Sensation" really tops this card off.)

#7)Horace Grant Chronology auto (Grant was a highly underrated player in my opinion. He and Pip were def a force to be reckoned in the forward positions.)

#8)Dennis Rodman 04-05 ultimate signature (Another Rodman auto, but i really liked his earlier autos that were a lot crazier lookin.)

#9)Joakim Noah exquisite rc auto 3 color patch /225 (Joamim really made a name for himself in that recent Boston series...(I know Paul Pierce will surely remember lol) He's a kid who really plays with a lot of heart and i'm looking forward to seeing his game progress this next season)

#10) Norm Van Lier chronology auto (Norm is one of the few autos of players i have that played in the 60s. He was one of the toughest players to ever step on the hardcourt playing alongside Jerry Sloan and Bob Love. Norm was a great personality and the Bulls Franchise and fans will miss him greatly....Rest in Peace Stormin Norm.)

YOU GOT THE MJ! I just got back in to the game, I cant believe you made it man!

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast