Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See superfly0914's Items on eBay

redzfan11-(Barry Larkin)

Please help me in welcoming the newest member of the Super Collector HOF, redzfan11. Stephen has amassed a pretty impressive collection of former Cincinnati Reds shortstop Barry Larkin. Please take a moment to review his collection, and be sure to contact him if you have anything to add to it.

Here are his collection stats:

Barry Larkin

Total Owned: 1315/3105 for 42.3510%
    Auto's: 40/332
    GU'd: 114/441
    1/1's: 1

OTHER ITEMS OWNED
    - Autographed Jersey
    - Autogrpahed 1990 World Series Baseball
    - 3 Starting Lineups
    - 80+ unrecognized cards
    - countless magazines and pictures

My web site for Larkin is:
    http://www.s-dcollectibles.com/html/Larkin/Larkin.htm

Pictures are not working on that site yet (still a work in progress), but some pics are displayed here:
    http://www.s-dcollectibles.com/html/...kin%20Page.htm

I've been actively collecting Barry for about 5 years now. I started when I got back into collecting and chose Barry because he epitomized (in my opinion) what baseball and a being a professional was all about (not to mention he played for my favorite team...). He supports his community, is/was a leader on and off the field, is generous with his time, family oriented, and generally an all around "nice guy". Growing up a Reds fan in the Mid 70's through today, there were only two shortstops in my vocabulary, Concepion and Larkin - they anchored the team for over 30 years between them. Not many teams can say that for any position. Hopefully the Reds will add another solid player there in the next few years...

Hidden Content | NFL HOF Player RC Collection: 221/284 (76.8%)
    Hidden Content | Hidden Content
    Always looking for vintage stars/semistars/rookies in all sports.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins Pittsburgh Pirates Pittsburgh Steelers
    Upper Deck ePack

Very nice collection, and congrats on receiving this honor!

Darin

SCF Rewards
    Country

I am so jealous. Great collection man! I still can't believe you have that quad of Bench, Rose, Larkin, and Morgan. Unreal!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Green Bay Packers Cincinnati Reds
    See rchurchward22's Items on eBay

Wow! Barry Larkin is my all-time favorite! Great collection!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Redzfan11's Items on eBay

Thanks all for the kind words. It's hard for me to pick which is my favorite. The Quad is definitely at the top (got a small bonus at work and most of it went towards buying it) but my favorite "mini-collection" is my 05 Sweet Spot autos. Hoping to at least add one or two more of those by the end of the year.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (284)
    Country

Nice

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See zebuckeye81's Items on eBay

Living just north of Cincy (Centerville) and being a Reds fan through the rough and otherwise years, I must give my props to you! I absolutely agree that Larkin was a stellar player, and set a prime example of what a professional athelete should embody- compassion for the city, a good example for youth and others of good sportsmanship, and the passion for the game.

Congrats on your awesome collection!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See foxiebrown's Items on eBay

Thanks all for the kind words. It's hard for me to pick which is my favorite. The Quad is definitely at the top (got a small bonus at work and most of it went towards buying it) but my favorite "mini-collection" is my 05 Sweet Spot autos. Hoping to at least add one or two more of those by the end of the year.

WOW! Great collection, and the Sweet Spots are particularly impressive. Congrats on the Supercollector honor. Hopefully my James Shields collection will get there soon!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gonewild34's Items on eBay

amazing collection always like barry larkin congrats nice collection.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Washington Redskins Cincinnati Reds NC State Wolfpack
    See cincyfan5's Items on eBay

Great collection. One of my favorite Reds. Should make the HOF next year.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast