Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See superfly0914's Items on eBay

johnson7878j-(Barry Bonds)

Please help me in welcoming another new member to the Super Collector HOF, Johnson7878j. Justin has compiled one of the most impressive Bonds collections of SCF. Please take a few minutes to look at some of his better cards, and be sure to contact Justin if you think you have something to add to his collection.

Barry Bonds

total different cards: 3292/11,597 (28.6% "according to Beckett")

autos: 9

G/U: 104

approximately 406 #'d cards

complete 756 HR card set (as well as the chrome and chrome refractor 756 sets)

complete 2002 race to 73 set

Link to some of my better cards:http://s197.photobucket.com/albums/a...llection%20PC/

I started collecting Bonds cards in 1990 or so. I was a huge Pirates fan. I was watching the Pirates/Braves playoff series' in the early 90's and was amazed by what a complete player he was after only a few years in the league and decided to focus my collecting efforts on obtaining as many Bonds cards as possible.

Hidden Content | NFL HOF Player RC Collection: 221/284 (76.8%)
    Hidden Content | Hidden Content
    Always looking for vintage stars/semistars/rookies in all sports.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins Pittsburgh Pirates Pittsburgh Steelers
    Upper Deck ePack

Nice collection, and congrats on receiving this honor!

Darin

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See nutter025's Items on eBay

Can multiple users be supercollectors of the same guy... will have to apply for Bonds if so (have 4,916 diff) :) impressive though!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See pootshwan's Items on eBay

Impressive Collection johnson7878j!

Can multiple users be supercollectors of the same guy... will have to apply for Bonds if so (have 4,916 diff) :) impressive though!

Yes, there can be multiple users for the same player but not multiple players for the same user. You can only be a supercollector of one player.

Country

i hate barry, i think he should not be alive, so i therefore hate it. but gratz on having so much of this loser

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See metsin19990's Items on eBay

Congrats!! Great collection!

Obed,
    Yes, you can be a Bonds SC too. I'm not sure why you haven't applied already :)

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (284)
    Country

Nice

SCF Rewards
    Country

nice cards

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

eedward047

Please help me in welcoming another new member to the Super Collector HOF, Johnson7878j. Justin has compiled one of the most impressive Bonds collections of SCF. Please take a few minutes to look at some of his better cards, and be sure to contact Justin if you think you have something to add to his collection.

Barry Bonds

total different cards: 3292/11,597 (28.6% "according to Beckett")

autos: 9

G/U: 104

approximately 406 #'d cards

complete 756 HR card set (as well as the chrome and chrome refractor 756 sets)

complete 2002 race to 73 set

Link to some of my better cards:http://s197.photobucket.com/albums/a...llection%20PC/

I started collecting Bonds cards in 1990 or so. I was a huge Pirates fan. I was watching the Pirates/Braves playoff series' in the early 90's and was amazed by what a complete player he was after only a few years in the league and decided to focus my collecting efforts on obtaining as many Bonds cards as possible.

I also collect Bonds..I have several hundred different to trade..would like to trade for Bonds I need for my collection.

EMAIL ME: [email protected] and I'll send a large list of Bonds for trade..

Ed

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Jodyy85's Items on eBay

nice collection if i do say so

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast