Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 65 of 70 FirstFirst ... 155562636465666768 ... LastLast

Thread: RockiesFan33's Customs

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See RockiesFanCards's Items on eBay

Some favorites from 2017:

SCF Rewards
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Buffalo Bulls Buffalo Bills Buffalo Sabres

Amazing work! Do you use some sort of paper punch to cut out the autograph windows or are you doing the cuts manually with a razor blade? Thanks
    Collecting Hidden Content (AKA UB) players in college or pro uniforms -- LF Kevin Marks, Jaret Patterson, Malcolm Koonce, KJ Osborn, Tyree Jackson, Anthony Johnson, Khalil Hodge, Branden Oliver, Khalil Mack, James Starks, Drew Willy (CFL), Hidden Content and other stuff off my Hidden Content ...

SCF Rewards
    Country

I hand cut the signature windows and the card edges by hand with an Xacto knife.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks
    Twitter: @@djauwerda See djauwerda's Items on eBay Instagram:

Welcome Back, Sir! Great stuff as usual! Glad to see you still creating!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Marines
    Chicago Bears Atlanta Braves San Antonio Spurs
    See brandon15marshall's Items on eBay

Amazing work!
    Super Collecting Brandon Marshall, Greg Salas, Mike Davis. Collecting Roy Williams WR, Ottis Anderson, Mike Alstott.
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

What program and paper stock do you use to create/print the cards. These look great! Do you print at home? Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for the feedback! I do print my cards at home. I use a Canon MG7520 printer and print my cards on HP Premium Plus semi-gloss paper.

What program and paper stock do you use to create/print the cards. These look great! Do you print at home? Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Instagram:

So impressive work, may i ask you to help, can you describe by steps how you cuts the window for signature so smooth and how do you cut card in general, do you use cutting machine, how many slices of paper you need to make the card and what glue is better?

SCF Rewards
    Country

So impressive work, may i ask you to help, can you describe by steps how you cuts the window for signature so smooth and how do you cut card in general, do you use cutting machine, how many slices of paper you need to make the card and what glue is better?

I cut everything by hand with an Xacto blade and a straight edge. I use the titanium blades because they're sharper and stronger. I can also make a lot more cards per blade than the traditional steel blades.

Page 65 of 70 FirstFirst ... 155562636465666768 ... LastLast