Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Washington State Cougars Brigham Young Cougars Arizona Diamondbacks

2015 Topps Football Customs

When Panini announced that they had received exclusive licensing from the NFL in December 2015, I remember being really angry. I had grown up with topps football cards, and unfortunately the new deal meant that 2015 marked the last year that the company made football cards. To me, that was really a shame, since I thought the 2015 design was the coolest yet. Yes, the cards were extremely thin, but they beat any of the garbage that Panini put out.

Recently I set out to recreate the 2015 topps design for my own cards using photoshop. It was a long process, but I believe I have finally found a template that works! It's not perfect, but I think it mimics the design pretty well! I'm going to use it to make customs of various college coaches that I can hopefully get signed in the future.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Above is the old 2015 topps design, and below is my attempt at the design.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I also recently went through my collection for design ideas, and I realized that I had a few Sage hit "The Program" cards lying around. I took the design and tweaked it a little bit, and I have been able to make cards for specific college programs as well! I think I'll send a few out along with the coach cards in the future.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    The Bench (105)
    Country
    Kansas City Royals Chicago Bears St Louis Blues

Very cool idea, looks great!

God Bless,

Kevin