titan102390

better offseason cards vs. skins

both teams have picked up at least 4 guys but who will have the better teams in the 03-04 season?

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    The skins will have better year because they had more good players before they added more in free agency than the cards

Cardinals haven't done much to add to their talent; Emmitt was brought in to bring in fan attendance.

Redskins should be much better under Spurry's 2nd year.

Losing Boston wasn't good. I agree there. But as for Plummer - well, he had his shot, many times over, and it wasn't to be. Best that they let him go and start over with a new QB

Originally posted by podstock
    Losing Boston wasn't good. I agree there. But as for Plummer - well, he had his shot, many times over, and it wasn't to be. Best that they let him go and start over with a new QB
    I don't think that it was Plummer's fault. Its the team that sucked around him.

Now he gets his final chance to prove himself in Denver.
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content