Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2006 Suzuki Hayabusa

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rowley5383's Items on eBay

2006 Suzuki Hayabusa

Black and Gray, Full D&D exhaust, New Brakes front and rear, New rear tire, Blacked out windscreen, Chopped tail, Relocated blinkers, Relocated tag on swingarm, Garage Kept. NEED TO SELL New truck needed. NEW LOWER PRICE $7500 obo thats $685 less than kbb, http://www.kbb.com/motorcycle/retail...hayabusa/79466 my bike pictures http://s263.photobucket.com/albums/ii137/rowley5383/06%20Busa%204%20Sale/

SCF Rewards
    Country

just knocked it down another $200. please make offers

SCF Rewards
    Country

please tell me this is not too much for this bike. What would it take to sell it?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Do you have any pics????

SCF Rewards
    Country

angel, pm sent

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See nonphixion46's Items on eBay

how would we know if this is top much for this bike...you dont list milage...and unless it has very low miles i can already tell you that it is too much for this bike....im trying to get a bike right now actually.. but and im looking at Hayabusa's or a gixxer... but over 7 g's for a used bike of unknown usuage i feel is way too much...you should look at what there actually being sold for

SCF Rewards
    Country

green, thanks for the input. just because i have it listed at that price does not mean that is all i will take. Like it says in the thread ($7700 obo, no offer will offend me)as for the miles and pics, i should have them on here this afternoon.

SCF Rewards
    Country

pics posted

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See JRule15's Items on eBay

how would we know if this is top much for this bike...you dont list milage...and unless it has very low miles i can already tell you that it is too much for this bike....im trying to get a bike right now actually.. but and im looking at Hayabusa's or a gixxer... but over 7 g's for a used bike of unknown usuage i feel is way too much...you should look at what there actually being sold for

I think if someone is interested it's their job to ask the questions.

Checking on EBAY at previously sold bikes, same year, his asking price is right around the prices they have sold for.

Best of luck on the sale.

SCF Rewards
    Country

iowa, thank you. i dont know what he was talking about. Why post if you are not even interested. If you noticed, he had nothing to say after i answered him

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast