Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1017181920

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    Twitter: @MTLSimon11

Ruined a Carter Hart YG with laundry detergent.. dont even ask.

Oh and I dropped a Jamie Benn Canvas base into a coffee cup but no big loss there

Don't ever...EVER...put coffee near your cards. I ruined a Price Signature Patches with coffee. My brother ruined something else even higher end with coffee. Move the coffee cup away!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Don't ever...EVER...put coffee near your cards. I ruined a Price Signature Patches with coffee. My brother ruined something else even higher end with coffee. Move the coffee cup away!

I have to remind myself this whenever I'm looking at my cards...... put the cup VERY far away (ideally across the room) when organizing things or looking through my traders binder.
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1017181920