Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See ccandgfamily's Items on eBay

Just got my 3rd auto in the mail today, this may be my favorite to date, very nice auto except for a little smear, and I like the photo. Now if I could just find that 1992-93 Hoops Ultimate Game autograph, I'll be set in this department for awhile.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Congrats on the status!!!

Ewing is My ALL-TIME favorite player. Being a Knicks fan my entire life he provided me with so many great memories.

I also had the fortune of meeting him in Orlando last year. I was out at a bar drinking a beer with a few friends and Ewing walks right in front of me and I was like.. whoa... thats Ewing.. he was with a bunch of NBA players in the VIP area... He turned me down for a picture (understandably...it was crowded) but it was still great to just let him know i was a huge fan!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Knicks New York Mets Dallas Cowboys

im wit monte ewing is my all time favorite baller too and im from new york also ..this is the sickest ewing mailday i eva seen ..three autos ..and the game jersey gu is sickkkkkkkkkkkk...u got me so jealous bro ..lol..the roy patch is even sicker than the one it traded u ..how did u find it dude ..

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

im wit monte ewing is my all time favorite baller too and im from new york also ..this is the sickest ewing mailday i eva seen ..three autos ..and the game jersey gu is sickkkkkkkkkkkk...u got me so jealous bro ..lol..the roy patch is even sicker than the one it traded u ..how did u find it dude ..

Got lucky and found it on eBay, with make an offer. So got it just above book value. Still have the one u traded me, but I guess the actual patches are numbered, so I have the one from u as the standard GU, kinda nice.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See loafic's Items on eBay

really nice stuff there mate

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

really nice stuff there mate

Thank you.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Moparjuhl's Items on eBay

SWEET collection! Looks good! Keep up the great work!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tiny8ball's Items on eBay

Such a sick collection of Ewing Sr. My favorite Knick of all time and its amazing at the collection you have. First time I've seen such a sweet collection of him. Thanks for your dedication.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Such a sick collection of Ewing Sr. My favorite Knick of all time and its amazing at the collection you have. First time I've seen such a sweet collection of him. Thanks for your dedication.

Thank you

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I had to bump this so it contains my new number one, favorite card lol. I know it has its own thread, but needs to be here too:

Last edited by EwingisKing; 02-25-2010 at 07:49 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast