Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Los Angeles Dodgers Los Angeles Lakers Atlanta Falcons
    Twitter: @JesRey7 See jesrey7's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

Really yah i played a heads up with him and took him down also beat michael dimekel or however you spell it he was the guy who hit the royal flush in the wsop main event at the featured table.. that was in a 33 dollar hu

i also use to talk to daniel all the time and had his phone number until he changed it...

Man that is pretty sweet, i love poker as much as i do sports. Tuesdays are my favorite days right now lol.

People think i'm weird because i talk about poker like its a sport. But they all realize that i'm a good player and hopefully one day i will be in Vegas going for a bracelet.

SCF Rewards
    Country

If you ever play a tourney online for 6 bucks or higher I would absolutely love to get your hand history and critque your play

SCF Rewards
    Country

yah my favorite show for poker is 2 months 2 million its a sick show.. for the wsop i don't like it because i already know whos at the final table like most people and it ruins who is gonna win what.. also watching the wsop isn't that realistic because it only shows the big handsq

Blog Entries
    Country
    See sportsmem918's Items on eBay

I want to play you guys in just a free heads up game...is there a free site we can go to?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See sp0odini's Items on eBay

It would be fun if a few of us played in the same cash tourney (those of age of course). I hate playing online as it's not the same as a live event, but it would be fun. Even if we all played on a play money table it would be fun to play and chat.

Blog Entries
    Country

but it's no fun when you exclude those "not of age". lol

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See sp0odini's Items on eBay

And it's no fun if those not of age get caught and fined. lol

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

yah my favorite show for poker is 2 months 2 million its a sick show.. for the wsop i don't like it because i already know whos at the final table like most people and it ruins who is gonna win what.. also watching the wsop isn't that realistic because it only shows the big handsq

yeah, I like the WSOP, but wish they showed more of the final table when they get to that point. Last year was quick. They should show more hands and make it 3-4 weeks.

I only know one player at the final table and that's because a guy posted on his facebook status when the tournament was actually being played.

Blog Entries
    Country

I think the WSOP would be more fun if it was live...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Los Angeles Dodgers Los Angeles Lakers Atlanta Falcons
    Twitter: @JesRey7 See jesrey7's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

If you ever play a tourney online for 6 bucks or higher I would absolutely love to get your hand history and critque your play

If i had 6 bucks i would play a tourney but never figured out how to get the money, so i'm trying to win some freerolls. But with 9000 people they aren't easy lol

Yeah i already know of one person who made it, i didn't really care for the others and i want to be shocked when they play in November lol.

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast