Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See sportyryan2008's Items on eBay

Glebe, i just tried to send you download instructions and thank you, but your inbox is full. Short version is just to follow the links and right click on the images and "save to desktop".

If you have any trouble I can email them to you directly if you send your email to me.

Glebe's account is suspended.

Country

GilbertArenas0: It really depends on how big you want the banner...and how large you want the players? I can do banners of any size, they're not templates, this is all customizable to you.

Let me know who you're looking to get on a banner and if you have a particular size you need. Most banners are around 300pixels wide, 600 or 800 standard.

Also helps if there are any specific photos on the net you want me to use. Otherwise I can just get creative with it. But the more info, text and photos you get me - the moer I can get you EXACTLY what you want on the first or 2nd try.

Thanks, i'll start gathering all the photos! It'll be an Eagles banner, so that should give you an idea of who'll be on it:)

Country

Glebe's account is suspended.

Why??

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Transferred Feedback
    TCC (9)
    Country

any response to my request?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Longhorns PM sent...

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Just wondering if you have started my banner. Thanks! No rush, just wondering!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123