Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Alabama Crimson Tide Cleveland Indians

Thumbs up 1972 NFL Sunoco Stamp Album

Have 56 page album with with all stickers posted inside. One offensive and one defensive page for each team. Offers? I collect baseball and football stars from 70's to current.

ALBUM HAS BEEN TRADED.
    Last edited by don sanford; 08-08-2003 at 01:38 AM.

SCF Rewards

hey I have one of them too it's the delux model but I was told that I should of left the stamps out of it ,but what did I know then heck I was 10 years old.remember the little stamp carry case they had with the pockets on both sides to put your stamps in

SCF Rewards
    Country

1972 Sunoco Stamp album

I also had the other deluxe album also but traded it last year. That one had the stamps in it also. We all did the same thing, you had a sticker album, were given the stickers to put in it, so that's what we did. I do however have the 1990-91 NBA Panini sticker album with the sticker sheets unposted yet. I remember seeing a value at one time for the deluxe NFL album in the annual price guide. Some of those stamps were really worth something.

SCF Rewards

Don, thanks for the trade. Beckett Plus Guide received, and feedback given.

I hope you get your cards soon

Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thank you for the feedback. I'm glad that everything worked out fine and you are pleased. I will let you know when I receive the cards and post feedback accordingly.
    Thanks again and looking forward to more trades.