Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Marchment comes home

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See stublem84's Items on eBay

Marchment comes home

The Maple Leafs haved signed D-man Bryan Marchment to a 1 year $2mil contract.
    http://tsn.ca/nhl/news_story.asp?id=47013

The only positive thing I can think about this is he is better than Lumme or Berg. Other than that he just makes are bad reputation even worse. And another thing,if this guy was practically begging to sign with the Leafs and was willing to take under $900,000 why did they get him for $2mil?

SCF Rewards
    See radioheadfloyd's Items on eBay

I am glad he is out of Colorado... the guy would only draw stupid penalties and then we would suffer on the Powerplay... maybe I am worng but I was not impressed by his play.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See stublem84's Items on eBay

Thats not good news cuz we already have enough players who take bad penalties. (Tucker,Domi,Green,Belak,McCabe to name a few.) I don't think he as dirty a player as he used to be but in this league it doesn't matter. Once you do something bad it will follow you for your whole career. But remember, tough guys usually have the biggest hearts. Domi,Ray,and Daneyko are probably near the top of the league in PIM's and charity work.