Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: jersey101.com....???

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See JRule15's Items on eBay

Yeah, never had any issues with them, nor have the people that I've recommended to the site.

You also get to pay with Paypal so if there is an issue, you have that to fall back on.

Hopefully you realize that these are not authentic jerseys, they are extremely well made knock-offs. They are all sewn and hold up very well.

I have quite a few of these and have never had an issue.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yea, just like the "authentic" jerseys on Ebay. As long as it looks the same and holds up Im fine with it lol.

SCF Rewards
    Country

ecseller has GREAT prices on that site! Have you ordered from them ever? I may just have to pick up some Phils jerseys there!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (44)
    Country
    West Virginia Mountaineers

i bought off them 1x

got the emails very quickly (check your spam filters...especially if the spam goes to a box that is not directly in your inbox/junk mail box ~ like the email carrier or whatever you'd call them)

i had no problems; jersey arrived w/in a week and 1/2
    I collect all WVU Alumni: Amos Zereoue, Steve Slaton, Pat White, Robert Sands, Rasul Douglas, Avon Cobourne, Quincy Wilson, Owen Schmitt, Will Grier, Gary Jennings, David Sills, Trevon Wesco, Pat McAfee, Darius Stills, Tavon Austin, Geno Smith, Charles Sims, Sam Huff, Chuck Howley, Jerry West (NBA), Jevon Carter (NBA), Jedd Gyorko (MLB), etc.
    and
    Dolphins, Avalanche, St.L Cardinals, & SF Giants

SCF Rewards
    Country

i used jersey101 before, but their site has been shut down, has anyone heard www.weiketrade.com just now check this site their jerseys really low price,if order more than 2pcs. i want order but just see their site looks illegally.

SCF Rewards
    Country

deleted post
    Last edited by dalco2208; 07-20-2010 at 09:40 AM. Reason: deleting

SCF Rewards
    Country

As for replica's you can find a lot on ebay as well. Just search the various jerseys and you will find many sources where to purchase them from.

SCF Rewards
    Country

no sorry i havn"t

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (66) Hobby Insider
    Country
    See archie44's Items on eBay

I found ECSELLER to be the best, never had an issue

SCF Rewards
    Country

google is your best friend.