Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: jersey101.com....???

SCF Rewards
    Country

jersey101.com....???

Has anyone on here ordered from there? I placed an order and after a week never got the follow up email from them so I placed the same order and same thing...still havent gotten the follow up email from them to complete the order....
    Last edited by Vickfan7; 09-14-2009 at 09:04 PM.

Country

Never bought from them but will check them out. I have purchased from NJSneaker.com which has some decent jerseys and prices. the last one I bought was a Greg Jennings which is heavy duty, really authentic looking too. I paid $43 delivered for it which isnt too bad.

SCF Rewards
    Country

anyone????

Country

I did once and will never use them again. Jerseys came in real dirty and were not what was ordered.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See JRule15's Items on eBay

Well it may have been a mistake to place your order twice in the first place.

They have a contact section to send an email as well as a live help section, I'd try to get in touch with them that way.

Checking around at other sites, plenty of people have dealt with them with no problems.

One other site you may consider trying is ECSeller.com

SCF Rewards
    Country

Id tried contacting them and using live help and neither worked...thats why I decided to place the order again. Still havent heard anything from them.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Keep trying.

Still not the best idea to place two orders.

How was payment sent?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Didnt send payment...theyre supposed to send you the follow up email so you can complete your order. So I never technically ordered cause I never got the email from them to pay/complete it. I just ordered on the site you told me to try.

SCF Rewards
    Country

That's interesting.

ECSeller has a quick shipment and their prices are very good.

I ordered a jersey from them and have told several other people to as well, none of which have had any problems.

SCF Rewards
    Country

not trying to hijack your thread but iowa is ecseller legit?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast