Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

That is such a great piece, as many of ppl back in the 90's I always wanted something from MJ instead of cards but the thought of him signing a jry would be out of this world. I prob will never own one but always to see them in person or close like this is still awesome. I would also like to see how you have it all displayed/framed wise as well.

Transferred Feedback
    TCC (60)
    Country
    See 24lakersfranchise24's Items on eBay

thanks guys!!! Working on to get that frame!! LOL! Will keep you posted on it!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice.Pm me a price.

Transferred Feedback
    TCC (60)
    Country

Thanks, Pm sent.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

awesome MJ piece! its going to look breath taking once framed and on the wall!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Atlanta Braves Atlanta Falcons Indianapolis Colts
    See Jeremy12familyguy's Items on eBay

Sweet pickup.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See thewaxbuster's Items on eBay

Thats is awesome. But I dont think it was game issued, Game issued jerseys without and auto sell for around 5,000-10,000 and there not even game worn, only game issued. But still very nice. Congrats

Transferred Feedback
    TCC (60)
    Country

Thats is awesome. But I dont think it was game issued, Game issued jerseys without and auto sell for around 5,000-10,000 and there not even game worn, only game issued. But still very nice. Congrats

Do your research! Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See thewaxbuster's Items on eBay

Do your research! Thanks

I think I stated my research in the above thread..lol Game issued can not be bough in stores, and they sell for way more then any UDA auto jersey of MJ. Jordan's Rookie Game Issued Jersey was on the front of an old Beckett and sold for close to $50,000 and it was not Game Worn or auto'd. So thanks! I have done my research.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ok - you might want to go ahead and stop while you're ahead:

http://cgi.ebay.com/MICHAEL-JORDAN-B...909172006r2222

BIG Difference between Game Worn and Game Issued. You can easily buy a Game Issued Jordan Jersey for less then $1K

So I'd same a Game Issued Jordan Jersey with Auto is probably in the $3K-4K range.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast