Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Transferred Feedback
    TCC (60)
    Country
    See 24lakersfranchise24's Items on eBay

Oh yea, Thats just other people. Not experts. Its just another forum. With like 4 people online right now. LOL. Well please dont say this is pro cut just becuase you think all of jordan jersey that arnt game used are.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Actually there are a few basketball experts on that forum.

Transferred Feedback
    TCC (60)
    Country

Actually there are a few basketball experts on that forum.

I bet there 12 years old too. lol..

™™™ is pro cut?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nope. There actually all adults, and spend big money on game used items, as it's all they collect.

Pro Cuts are jerseys made exactly as a player wears, but arent issued to the player.

You typically can't purchase them from retail stores, but they come up online.

Most LBJ and MJ jerseys that come up for auction as game used are in fact pro cuts.
    LBJ's equipment manager even confirmed. If they dont have a team letter COA, there were not game worn.

Thats why there is constantly game used jerseys of LBJ, Kobe, MJ, etc etc up every month in auction houses, there pro cuts being sold as gamers.

The game used market had a huge fraud problem, just like cards, autographs.

Your jersey is still an AWESOME piece, but just wanted you to know what a pro cut is.
    Thats why I posted the pic of the same exact jersey as yours, a pro cut.

Transferred Feedback
    TCC (60)
    Country

But its not PRO CUT! Your arn't understanding this. Well you can have your opinon but i know this is 100% Authentic Game issued jersey!

SCF Rewards
    Country

But its not PRO CUT! Your arn't understanding this. Well you can have your opinon but i know this is 100% Authentic Game issued jersey!

Does this come with the Bulls COA Letter What other papers if any and whom did you buy this from that makes you so sure it is not pro cut. espcially when you don't even know what pro cut means.

As Markwohlf said all MJ items that are true gamers come with the Bulls COA letter exactly like these I found.

Nothing wrong with having a pro cut framed signed jersey hanging on your wall. Especially one signed by MJ it will look very impressive.

And everyone over at game used universe are more experts on all types of sports items even basketball than most of the major authenticators like Lou Lampson. They are also grown adults who as stated earlier spend lots of money after doing tons of research .

They even have a thread already started for your jersey. You should sign up so you can post in it.

http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_f...ad.php?t=29405

Last edited by njerseyrick; 09-28-2009 at 11:01 PM.

Transferred Feedback
    TCC (60)
    Country

Okay those guys are dumb. First i dont want to sell it for $5-10k. They just play games. I dont care i know this is game issued. So you can go bug someone else that there crap is fake too. Thanks and goodbye.

Sorry SCF. This guy isn't no expert. Just jealous IMO!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just wanted to know how you can say it is 100% game issued and not pro cut when you said you don't know what pro cut even means?

And what makes you such a expert because nothing yet I have read leads me to believe so. All you say is everyone else is wrong I am right.

But hey thanks for dodging my questions though by saying I am just jealous.

Never said I was in anyway a expert nor did I say I was jealous.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See thewaxbuster's Items on eBay

A njerseyrick I did some investigating and found this on your site gameusedforum.com and they say this jersey is a game issued...lol Here's the link

http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_f...ad.php?t=10749

SCF Rewards
    Country

A njerseyrick I did some investigating and found this on your site gameusedforum.com and they say this jersey is a game issued...lol Here's the link

http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_f...ad.php?t=10749

That's great but gameused is not my site I just used it as a reference.

The jersey you just linked to is not the same as what kobelover_24 has look at the small NBA patch on the left shoulder That one is gold this one one is not and is a small patch.

And I wold love to see the back of this jersey so that we can see the lettering on the back. Probably won't get that photo though it's OK

There is a reason why they called that jersey game issued cause it is. There is also a reason why people are saying this jersey here is pro cut because it is.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast