Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Transferred Feedback
    TCC (60)
    Country
    See 24lakersfranchise24's Items on eBay

Okay wow, Now he thinks he is a expert. First of all you don't know anything about this jersey or less you own it your self and see it in person.

Look this jersey from 1995/96 jersey look at the background at the tag. So you cant compare it to other 96/97 jersey.

Look at this a real game used jersey from 1995/96. Looks pretty dang close.

http://www.greyflannelauctions.com/l...px?lotid=20504

Also, I think your assuming that im a scammer. I got a lot of rep on here. Here is the back of the jersey that you ask for. So let me know what you think know. But before you look at this pic look at The link above!

http://s201.photobucket.com/albums/a...urrent=007.jpg

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See englishboys's Items on eBay

This jersey must be fake. Michael Jordan Played for the Chicago White Sox. There is no MLB called the Bulls and thats not a baseball jersey.

Transferred Feedback
    TCC (60)
    Country

This jersey must be fake. Michael Jordan Played for the Chicago White Sox. There is no MLB called the Bulls and thats not a baseball jersey.

1995/96 was the year bulls had 72-10 record. Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

Never said I was an expert I think you have me confused with the other guy.

Thanks though for the back of the jersey. i am no expert but if I had clear photos of tru gamers from '95 I would look at the back and make sure the lettering matches and the placement is the same.

Looking close

I got a Rolex in Mexico that looks pretty dang close so it has to be real

Try telling any real expert or authenticator that it looks pretty close so it has to be a legit game issued jersey. See what they say.

Don't think you are a scammer at all I think you just really don't know what you have and don't care for anyone's opinion but yours. you would probably even tell MJ and the Bulls equipment manager that they are wrong if they told you that it was only pro cut which I still think you have no clue what that is. But whatever

Would like to see further documentation if there is any. As said before most if not all gamers come with COA's from the team especially the Bulls and MJ

SCF Rewards
    Country

Also as for the Grey flannel auction of the MJ gamer you linked check out this thread on that jersey.

Probably won't matter to you though since you think everyone at GUU is only 12 years old and are just playing games

http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_f...ad.php?t=24635

Transferred Feedback
    TCC (60)
    Country

Never said I was an expert I think you have me confused with the other guy.

Thanks though for the back of the jersey. i am no expert but if I had clear photos of tru gamers from '95 I would look at the back and make sure the lettering matches and the placement is the same.

Looking close

I got a Rolex in Mexico that looks pretty dang close so it has to be real

Try telling any real expert or authenticator that it looks pretty close so it has to be a legit game issued jersey. See what they say.

Don't think you are a scammer at all I think you just really don't know what you have and don't care for anyone's opinion but yours. you would probably even tell MJ and the Bulls equipment manager that they are wrong if they told you that it was only pro cut which I still think you have no clue what that is. But whatever

Would like to see further documentation if there is any. As said before most if not all gamers come with COA's from the team especially the Bulls and MJ

yea im going to take it to psa or some other expert see what they say. All im saying is i know its game issued. I dont like to be implied as a lair.

Well this isn't a rolex and is not game used. I care for other peoples opinons but i dont like when someone calls my crap fake when i know its real.

Pm me if you want to keep talking about this. this thread isn't for arguements.

Again Sorry SCF !

Also i dont have my glasses with me and i can barley see the text but ill answer your other questions in a pm. If you can make the text bigger please do so. Thanks

Transferred Feedback
    TCC (60)
    Country

Also as for the Grey flannel auction of the MJ gamer you linked check out this thread on that jersey.

Probably won't matter to you though since you think everyone at GUU is only 12 years old and are just playing games

http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_f...ad.php?t=24635

I was just saying. Don't take it as disrepect. I never said just playing games.

SCF Rewards
    Country

@Kobelover_24

First of all, great jersey. But it's definitely a pro-cut. Nothing wrong with a pro-cut by the way.

The name on the back is placed way to high for a game issued jersey. Try to photomatch it. You won't find any photos of MJ wearing a jersey with his name placed like it is on your jersey.
    No offense but do you know the difference between game issued and pro-cut?
    Last edited by Rob1982; 10-04-2009 at 12:49 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

No offense but do you know the difference between game issued and pro-cut?

This should answer your question! These are posts from earlier in this thread from the OP being told it is pro-cut

yea but you dont know its 100% pro cut. When i know its 100% real. But its not game used ! but i will. And ill see what they will say.
    Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

This should answer your question! These are posts from earlier in this thread from the OP being told it is pro-cut

I've read this whole thread. But it's funny that he keeps saying it's game-issued. You can see clearly it's a pro-cut jersey. Crazy to think you can buy a real MJ game-issued jersey for under $1000.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast