Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Bunky211
    It books for $180. Like I said, prices aren't set in stone..but i sell it for 15% of BV...come on now.

Bunky211
    but i can't**

strongdude85
    Why do you have to come in to our forum all hostile? We all have 100 posts and many feedbacks, we are familiar with the site and cards. Dont talk all down to everyone. I wouls pay you $50 maximum, that would be the ebay max bid, thanks for your time

Bunky211
    Hey man, I don't mean to mess with you. All I want to do is trade. But stupid people really piss me off.

strongdude85
    Are you calling me or other memebres stupid? That is rediculous. Behave yourself here. Im not ripping on you, im just advising you that if you want succesful life in our forum, dont call people names.

Now for the Randle El:

I would trade you a 2001 EX Rookie Auto Deuce MCallister /125 BV $100 and $25 for it

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants Oklahoma City Thunder Los Angeles Dodgers
    See 22chrisbrown29's Items on eBay

Bunky211-

I realize you may not like the prices being quoted on your cards, but that is really no reason for name calling. Seems to me you did not read the rules when you signed up. This is not the beckett message boards....if you like name calling and hatin' maybe you should go there, but these boards are not the place for it. If you don't like the prices being offered, say no thanks and move on.
    All this is going to do is give you a bad rep, and then NO ONE will buy/trade with you.

Just a little advice bunky, take it or leave it

Peace,
    Rima

strongdude85
    I AGREE! GOOO RIMA!!! P.S How is that list coming ?

Bunky211
    I'm sorry.

strongdude85
    did u read my offer bunky?

strongdude85
    The books value is $125, not $180

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast