Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mfmcnabb's Items on eBay

Just wanted to provide an update on the CDR collection. Been a decent few months!

Total: 218 cards owned out of an approximate 309 made.
    Jersey/autograph: 25 (not including two being redeemed, if they're ever made...)
    Just autographed: 41
    Just jsy/patch/tag/logoman: 29
    RCs: 16/18 (two RCs waiting to be redeemed I hope - UD Premier and SP Authentic)
    1/1s: 14

The latest and greatest:

Thanks for looking, and thanks to all Supercollectors here for your motivation!

-Matt

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Phlash007's Items on eBay

nice collection

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New York Mets Boise State Broncos Syracuse Orange
    Twitter: @jrlebert See jean.ramon's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

wow. absolutely amazing collection!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hi All:

Time for an update. I'm up to 16 1/1s now and 225 total CDRs out of 311 (according to Beckett). I'll get a fuller breakdown when I can put it together. Everything's in the bucket, but here's some of the newest and nicest:

As always, thanks to the other Supercollectors, especially of the 08-09 class, for your continued motivation!

-Matt

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See villanuevafan's Items on eBay

WOW your collection is amazing. By chance do you follow CD-R on Twitter? He's definitely an awesome dude and you should definitely show/tell him about your collection. Good luck moving forward with it!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks Reggie_Miller! I do follow CDR on Twitter, I've shown off a few of my nicer additions and @'d him, he's replied and retweeted a few times! Whenever that has occurred (did the other day with the Ultimate Logos 1/1) I geek out completely.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See nbacrds's Items on eBay

Sick collection you got there mate!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New York Mets Boise State Broncos Syracuse Orange
    Twitter: @jrlebert See jean.ramon's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

I love checking this thread for updates... fantastic collection!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm still behind on my collection a bit - need to update my numbers, and total some of my multiples too. Just uploaded 26 new scans to the Photobucket tonight - click the link in my signature to take a look. I think two are new additions. And I've got a lot of 34 more CDR dupes coming shortly - Sometimes I can't help myself.
    Please let me know if you see anything anywhere that'd look good in my collection!!

-Matt

SCF Rewards
    Country

Awesome collection! You have some great cards!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123