Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See memorylanekidsonline's Items on eBay

ya but , i mean game used patches and not game used patches, its kinda the same for you eye..im not saying that doing this is good..its really Aweful that people do that for cash..but if no one notices..there pretty good..and done it for a long time..so any patch card you see, may be fake

You can never know..so any card i got could be a fake patch...wich kinda is sad..

Cause i want to collect authentic cards..but i mean. as long as the cardi buy is in good condition and reselleable..i dont care that much..

But those people shoudnt do money on scamming people still

Hobby Insider Boss

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Hobby Insider (204)
    Country
    See gomaz's Items on eBay

Yesterday mwdonald (of Hobby Insider) sent me a picture of the fake and asked that I check on it. I did, and here is what I found.

The Original:

The Fake:

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See andrew_co1's Items on eBay

Yesterday mwdonald (of Hobby Insider) sent me a picture of the fake and asked that I check on it. I did, and here is what I found.

The Original:

The Fake:

Thats not right, the first one says 58/99 and the second is 59/99 (or it looks like 59/99 anyways)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mwdonald's Items on eBay

Thats not right, the first one says 58/99 and the second is 59/99 (or it looks like 59/99 anyways)

This is the same mistake I made when the card was listed on the bay. They are both 58/99. Had I realized this form the start I would have prevented my friend, or anyone else, from buying this repatched card. I had the pic of the all-white card 58/99 stored on my computer but thought this one was 59/99.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See andrew_co1's Items on eBay

This is the same mistake I made when the card was listed on the bay. They are both 58/99. Had I realized this form the start I would have prevented my friend, or anyone else, from buying this repatched card. I had the pic of the all-white card 58/99 stored on my computer but thought this one was 59/99.

I'm a little confused by what your saying, is it a fake or no? lol the white patch says 58, the other 59

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See DrivetheGreen66's Items on eBay

how much did it go for?? so it is number 58/99

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm a little confused by what your saying, is it a fake or no? lol the white patch says 58, the other 59

No, the 4CL says 58/99. Believe me, I contacted the buyer of this card yesterday hoping that it was 59/99 as well. But no, he confirmed he has the repatched 4CL Stamkos 58/99.

SCF Rewards
    Country

how much did it go for?? so it is number 58/99

The original all white sold for $405 (before the season started I think). The 4CL then sold for $900 in January.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See memorylanekidsonline's Items on eBay

Wow thats a big difference, is the buyer gonna try to get a refund?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See DrivetheGreen66's Items on eBay

That's awful. Hopefully that guy can get his money back. You would think people would have more respect for the hobby and for people's hard earned money.

Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast