Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sultan Kosen (8 feet tall and from Turkey)

http://eurobasket.com/TURplayer.asp?PlayerID=53965

The guy is 242 cm or in America 8 feet tall!!!!!!!!!

He's 21 years old and doctors say he could continue to grow and reach 8'2".

He's from Turkey and doesn't have that much knowledge of basketball but I'm sure we will be hearing more from this guy as he will probably join the NBA soon.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

See cfa10123's Items on eBay

The NBA needs to put on height restrictions...that is outrageous.

Tim

SCF Rewards

Manute Bol was 7'7", and wasn't much more effective than you or I.

Gheorge Muhresan was about that height, and you or I could dribble right past him in the blink of an eye

Shawn Bradley is 7'6", but 6-foot Derek Fisher is a better rebounder than Bradley.

so, being 8' tall with no skills means nothing to other tall NBA athletes. it just gives Vince Carter a reason to see if he can jump 8' high to slam a ball

SCF Rewards
    Country

Originally posted by podstock
    it just gives Vince Carter a reason to see if he can jump 8' high to slam a ball

Hey Vince needs a reason to stop pretending to be hurt and to play some ball. And maybe this guy will do the trick.

I wouldn't be surprised if Carter holdouts with the Raptors until somebody in the NBA signs this guy. LOL

SCF Rewards

lolol..that's what is a shame about sports.

you give someone a 6 year, $98M contract, and all of a sudden, an ankle sprain becomes like flesh eating bacteria.

I can almost guarantee you that Carter would be playing through most of his injuries (but not all, b/c he did have legitimate damage to his ankle) if he was your average player fighting a next year's roster spot

SCF Rewards
    Country

Originally posted by podstock
    lolol..that's what is a shame about sports.

you give someone a 6 year, $98M contract, and all of a sudden, an ankle sprain becomes like flesh eating bacteria.

I can almost guarantee you that Carter would be playing through most of his injuries (but not all, b/c he did have legitimate damage to his ankle) if he was your average player fighting a next year's roster spot

LOL

Yeah it is sad.

These guys get tons of money. More money than most people will see in their entire lives and they still don't play through most of their injuries.

If I get sick and don't go to work they ARE NOT happy about it. Teams should start checking these guys better so they can't sit out for phantom injuries.

But I guess like they say "The biggest motivation for most players is a CONTRACT YEAR". That's when most players ACTUALLY perform at 100%. (And I'm not saying that ALL players don't play at 100% because some do but most sadly don't).

SCF Rewards

fwiw, this coming season is Kobe's contract year, sex allegations and all

lolol

SCF Rewards
    Country

SIZE-60 SHOES????

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See IggyWH's Items on eBay

HAHAHAHA... and I thought Yao was an ugly dude. You still need skill to play in the NBA and with this guy having little athletic talent like the article said and health problems with his body, don't expect to ever see him playing NBA.

SCF Rewards
    See radioheadfloyd's Items on eBay

Don't be dissing my boy Yao. Rockets will win it all again once the damn lake show goes away.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast