Well I have a 80GB PS3 that plays ps1 and 2 games. As of right now you can play it for about 3 to 4 hrs and it just freezes up I dont really know what is wrong with it its NEVER been apart so it might be a easy fix I just dont want to mess with it and break something. So heres your chance to get a WORKING PS3 for cheap that might not cost that much to fix if you know what to do with it. It will come with a Nyko Intercooler that goes around the whole PS3 keeps it really cool. Also with all the wires A/V Cables, Power Cord, and 1 controller I also have a HMDI cable that I could include for alittle extra. NEVER had anything else wrong with it it just started doing this like 2 weeks ago. Looking to get around $160 paypal plus shipping for it shipping should be around $15 for it. Not looking to trade for cards dont collect cards anymore just looking for the money. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Thanks. Willing to take offers on it but dont try and lowball me. Im not gonna take $50 for it I will keep it for that.