Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

nice pick up , especially for the Tim Duncan !!

btw pls lmk if yr Alex English UD Exquisite auto is avail for trade ?? if the answer is (yes) pls *pm* me for a trade

Thanks, not sure if I want to trade the Alex English for now, unless a nice offer comes along.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks to all others for the nice comments. Actually got in something today that would compliment the Tim Duncan Auto.. will try to scan it tomorrow if time allows.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See nbacarddotnet's Items on eBay

Smile

nice Jason Kidd n Tim Duncan autograph =)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks all,

Here are some new additions this week:

Something to go along with my Duncan Auto:

And some Knicks, boo!

Marbury used to be pretty good and was even an all star. Unfortunately, he's more of a punchline in a joke than anything else now. =(

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kardkid74's Items on eBay

very nice duncan!! cant wait till i can add that one to the collection. the kidd aint bad either...was contimplating getting rid of my jordan auto to add more duncan and robinson auto's to my collection...but i might be thinking about that for a awhile.

SCF Rewards
    Country

very nice duncan!! cant wait till i can add that one to the collection. the kidd aint bad either...was contimplating getting rid of my jordan auto to add more duncan and robinson auto's to my collection...but i might be thinking about that for a awhile.

Yes that is a tough decision. Jordan auto is a very nice thing to have in your collection! I've actually been trying to get a Robinson auto too, but no luck so far. But one day soon, I hope to have all of the great centers of the 90's, only have Hakeem so far, still need Robinson, Ewing, Mourning, Shaq, Mutombo, I have Rik Smits and George Muresan though. .

SCF Rewards
    Country

Dude, your making me jealous with all the Spurs autos...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See loafic's Items on eBay

love the timmyd but pity about the poor quality pen used

SCF Rewards
    Country

love the timmyd but pity about the poor quality pen used

Yes you are right!! If only he signed with the same pen that Parker & Ginobili used to sign their autos on that inspirations card!!

Maybe I can upgrade the Duncan one day!! But for now still pretty happy with it! Got some more mail in today will post in a little bit!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

A nice mailday today:

Got this next one at a pretty good deal, $20 dlvd & it came with a Bynum Finest X-fractor RC #/199 (BV 22.5 for the RC which is for trade, auto's not for trade though)

Finally, something to sit next to my Yao Ming auto from the same product

Last edited by whalechaser; 10-14-2009 at 01:13 AM.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast