Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Slow NFL start?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Slow NFL start?

It looks like less than 20 current NFL players showing as active signers this far into the NFL season according to the TTMM? Is it as we have mostly been sending to other sports still or are there less successes from NFL for real this season? I'm dropping a few NFL in the mail myself in the AM to players not showing in the TTMM but it is only my second NFL installment this season. I have only gotten one autograph back so far since the kickoff on the first game. I know it had been a few short weeks and sometimes it takes time, but still used to seeing more.
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See deeakay's Items on eBay

It looks like less than 20 current NFL players showing as active signers this far into the NFL season according to the TTMM? Is it as we have mostly been sending to other sports still or are there less successes from NFL for real this season? I'm dropping a few NFL in the mail myself in the AM to players not showing in the TTMM but it is only my second NFL installment this season. I have only gotten one autograph back so far since the kickoff on the first game. I know it had been a few short weeks and sometimes it takes time, but still used to seeing more.

That's what I was saying!
    https://www.sportscardforum.com/showthread.php?t=900209
    OK, '09 MLB ST was when I started to TTM and I'm not really a NFL TTM guy (though I have sent & will be sending a FEW GBPackers TTM) but....

I haven't seen much of anything being returned to date on NFL TTM.

Yeah, there are the Sanchez stamps and we all got James Laurinaitis this TC, and I've seen a couple Deangelo Williams (that's cool), my buddy and I each have gotten Greg Jennings, but where are all the NFL TTM Returns?

This is not posted to see a list of who has returned, but rather for you NFL TTM "Veterans" to shead some light on NFL TTMs, and when returns start to come in.

I'm patient, but also curious. '09 NFL TTM returns seem... slow to say the least, or am I wrong?

(now that I've typed this, I remember all the early posts regarding how slow TTM returns were at the beginning and during '09 MLB ST)

Last edited by deeakay; 10-01-2009 at 01:40 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys NULL
    Twitter: @@Mario78521 See Oxxon's Items on eBay

Its a wait and see game. The two I got back today are from last season.