Thread: Looking for Comrie and Hossa

Looking for Comrie and Hossa

Hello My little borhter just started collecting and he chose Marian Hossa and Mike Comrie. I gave him what i have including GU but i need ou r help. I will trade any single player (except Penguins) for these to guys. The best thing is he doesnt care about Game used he just wants Comrie and Hossa. Let me know what you can give thanks alot.

chuck

2. Kronozio
    thats a couple of great choices by your bro. you with the penguins and him with comrie and hossa...you guys have good taste.

i will dig up any commons or inserts i have of them

I have 11 Marian Hossa cards, including:

1997 Pacific Collection #357
    2000 Topps #OTT-MH (I think this card is promo, not in a set)
    2000 Upper Deck #40 (Black Diamond)
    2001 Upper Deck # A6 (All-Star Class)
    2001 Upper Deck #29 (Top Shelf)
    2001 Victory # 417 (Mr. Hockey's Greats)
    2001 Be A Player # 98
    2001 Topps #66 (Topps Stars)
    2001 Upper Deck # 152 (Portrayals)
    2001 Vanguard #69
    2001 Upper Deck #62 (SP Authentic)

If you're interested, I'll take other Senators cards, or McD cards, or, of course, money. Let me know if you want me to scan any or all of them and send them to you, they're all really nice looking cards.

I also have some in Ultra-Pro screwdown series card holders, with a black border, recessed card area, ultra-clear, with 2,3 or 4 cards in them. Let me know.

i have a 2001-02 sig series hossa auto, 02-03 hossa rookie update jersey /299 and a comrie 01-02 bowman youngstars jersey

if interested look at my webpage or email at phantomkid21@aol.com

BIG- Thanks alot, let me know what you collect and ill dig up what i have.

Torpete- Need them all what do you collect?

Phantom- what are you looking for in return?

penz...here are links to my comrie and hossa player pages

geocities.com/cujozcardz13/comriem.html
    geocities.com/cujozcardz13/hossam.html

i dont have my base cards listed on those yet, just inserts, parallels etc.

ur brother picked a couple really great young players to collect. mike comrie is actually my best friends cousin so i'll see if i can get him an autograph or sumthing...well take a look and LMK