Which Defense would you rather have?

My buddy who is a Wings fan says they had a better defense last year than team Canada had at the Olympics. What do you say?

Detroit
    Chelios,Lidstrom,Fischer,Dandenault,Woolley, Kuznetsov/Bykov

Canada
    Blake,Pronger,MacInnis,Niedermayer,Brewer,Jovanovs ki,Foote

Is he right or is he retarded and I should beech slap him right now?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

he is retarded...go ahead an slap him

i wouldnt even take chelios, who is detroits 3rd best d-man (with schneider in the lineup) over anyone picked on team canada INCLUDING eric brewer who is a very good two way d-man

Thats basically what I said to him,but he is such a homer when it comes to the Wings.

4. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center

Thank you I already slaped him LOL. Detroit has a great D but I don't know how they compare. Even if you break it down player by player Lidstrom is the only one who is better than some of them.

Team Canada is much better. However it should be said that Fischer would have had a tremendous year last year if not for that knee injury. He had an awesome year 2 years ago and would have been Detroit's number 2 defender. I think he'll be num,ber 3 this year behind Lidstrom and Hatcher.

Also, Kuznetsov is a peice of ™™™™. He was surpassed on the depth chart by Patrick Bouileau and even fellow POS Jesse Wallin.

what u need to do is take a foreign object and slap him. a stick or a piece of food is always humiliating.

Hatchers one of the 3 best defencemen in the league, and he's not even the best on the team. Thats not bad.